Advance your career and follow your passion with EKU Online. A degree in Child and Family Studies with a concentration in Child Development can position you to make a lasting impression. Study any time, from anywhere. Network with those in the field while gaining knowledge and experience. Achieve your goals on your terms.
At A Glance
online, 8-week courses
$400 per credit hour
- Coursework including child development and family studies that incorporates NAEYC professional preparation standards
- Two practicum experiences to help you discover your calling
- Quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Credit hours that count toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) and can be applied toward your state's credentials*
- Ranked by U.S. News among the best universities offering online degrees
*Review your state's requirements and speak to your advisor about how your coursework may transfer.