Earn your Early Childhood Director Certificate or Infant-Toddler Care & Education Certificate while you complete your bachelor of science in Child and Family Studies from EKU Online.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- Coursework incorporates NAEYC professional preparation standards
- Two practicum experiences to help you discover your calling
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who teach the same classes online and on-campus
- Credit hours count toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) and can be applied toward your state's credentials*
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
*Review your state's requirements and speak to your advisor about how your coursework may transfer.
Careers in these fields are predicted to increase by 15-20 percent over the next decade, according to the U.S. Department of Labor and Statistics. EKU graduates have found themselves well-prepared for careers in public and private schools, non-profit agencies, Head Start and Early Start, HANDS, Save The Children, and many other careers in education.
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.